Monday, August 16, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

YoU gOt mAiL!!!

Received a package today! I went to the Post at Duporth Avenue to collect it because no one was home when the mailman came last Friday. 
I LOVE YOU, Ellie Wilson!!!!
The mystery box... :-)))
Candies, PJ/lingerie, cards, photo & a jumper/sweater for Mr. Hubby!
I was smiling all the way home holding the package and was so excited to open it. I forgot how good it can make you feel when you get a package. I feel so special! Hehe... 
I love the photo and the note Ellie wrote the most. I just love how Ellie would always managed a great pretty pose while my face will somehow look retarded in one way or another. Huhuhu... 
It made me realized how much I miss Ellie, though. It's not even a year since I watch Ellie leave for the US on the airport transfer shuttle but I feel like it's been ages. *Sigh*
Well, we'll definitely meet again, soon!!! ;-)

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seronok kan bila dpt parcel :)

Wa@Wawek@Siti ;) said...

Seronok yg tak terhingga!! Hehe... zieyla, ape ur address?