Monday, August 2, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

Mini Cuppies

I can't rotate the photo!! Oh well, these are the mini-cuppies I made for Bonnie's birthday... :-)
I was invited to a birthday party last Saturday afternoon at Mudjimba. It's near Peregian Springs and the Sunshine Coast Airport. Only 15 minutes drive from my place. It was one of my lab-friend's birthday. Happy birthday Bonnie! I had a wonderful time and thank you so much for having me. Hope all your wishes come true and many happy returns! Thanks a million to Nikki too for driving Aycan and me to Bonnie's. I can say my carrot-cake-mini-cuppies and vegie-curry-puffs was a success. Very tough competition from Aycan; very yummy Turkish cookies and cheese Turkish bread! I don't think I can beat that. And Nikki's Pavlova was just to die for! There was so much food and because Bonnie's vegetarian, I had no problem not being able to have the BBQ sausages and steaks. Although the smell was very tempting! Huhuhu...

Cheers!

0 comments: