Monday, August 23, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

Oishii~

Just had my iftar! :-)  
Alhamdulillah.. 
I'm still in Uni though. At the Graduate Centre. I've realized that I can get more things done if I'm in Uni compare to at home. Like if I were to go home early, say, around 4 pm, I would have just sat around, watched TV, cooked, cleaned or do other things but not school work. Huhuhu.. Thus, I should just stay back in Uni eventhough it's Ramadhan. I've packed my food for iftar this morning, so I'm good to go! Heh... 

A glass of hot choc drink, dates, banana cake and my very basic NASI LEMAK!!! (coconut rice + prawn sambal + cucumber)
One word to describe my iftar...
Japanese word pronounce as OISHII which means delicious. :-)
Hehehe...
I'm so into Hotaru no Hikari 2 at the moment. It's a Japanese drama on mysoju.com. Can't wait for the next episode!

Cheers!

4 comments:

kirakirahoshi said...

wa-chan no tabemono wa oishii sou!! (ur food looked delicious! hehe) amboi ni cekgu bangga ni dpt anak murid cmni hehe keep it up! ganbare! uwah, wa dah tgk hotaru no hikari 2 ke, ni advanced ni, kalah cekgu =) een ada hotaru season 1, tp mcm blum abes tgk je *lol* (mmg confirm cekgu ketinggalan ;p) nnt bole summarize n rekomen season 2 utk een plak tau hihi..

Wa@Wawek@Siti ;) said...

Hehehe...domo arigato-ne een-sensei! (Eh,betulkah?huhuhu..) een, season 1 wa tak tgk lg pun..huhuhu...tp mcm nk tgk ah nt.. ;) miss u so much!! jya-ne~

fazilah:g said...

Wawek! Aku pun tengok Hotaru tu, tapi ko kene tengok yang first lah dulu wehhh....hahahha...

Eh, tengok la Tsuki no Koiboto. Agak best! Kawaii ne..... :P

Wa@Wawek@Siti ;) said...

Par-g!!! Haha.. baiklah.akan ku tgk Hotaru 1st season. ;) Tsuki no Koibito aku dah abes tgk dah.. Semangat tak??!!!huhuhu...

Totemo kawaii-ne!!! :)