Wednesday, August 4, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

GUiTaR

It's the time-of-the-month again! *sigh* 
I've got millions of stuff going on in my head and my mood changes every 5 seconds! Huhuhu...
To avoid getting too stressful, I have been giving myself time-out once in a while though.
After a long day in the lab or after mountains of information and inputs to the brain, I treat myself to watching Japanese dramas (DVDs specially mailed from Malaysia. Domo arigato Een-chan!!!) and Japanese anime K-On! (pronounce "kei on"). I'm not really into anime but I do watch it once in a while. I started watcing K-ON when I was in Malaysia for my wedding. The series started on Astro just before I went back to Oz, somewhere around March. I've only watched a few episodes and basically forgot about it. I was suddenly reminded about the series few weeks back and started watching them online. And now, I think I want to take up the guitar! Heh..
From left: Mugi-chan, Yui-chan, Mio-chan & Ritsu-chan. They then have another member, Azusa-chan as the show progresses. I love them all!
Cheers!

3 comments:

Had Ziv said...

k-on...i igt lg u pakse i tman u nk tgk citer nie tgh2 mlm huhuhuhuh

Wa@Wawek@Siti ;) said...

hehehehe..what are husbands for? luv u! xoxo

Anonymous said...

:D. likes this