Friday, July 2, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

New month, new house, new beginning?

I was busy with moving out of Unicentral and moving in my new crib this morning. A Granny-flat in Maroochydore. It's awesome! 
Denni helped me with the moving and even help me assemble my new wardrobe I just got from MyPlace! I'm impressed! Denni's great and a really big help. 
Thought of taking photos but didn't get around doing it. Typical of me? Huhuhu... 
It's still feels unreal for me. Maybe everything will finally sunk in when I've spent a night there. 
 Going home to my new place in a bit! 
One thing I still question myself, "how did I managed to have so much stuff after only a year??!!!" Only God knows... Huhuhu.. 
Have a great weekend, peeps!

Cheers!

2 comments:

fazilah:g said...

See how much you'll accumulate harta by end of your study period, Wawek. You'll be surprised! :D

Wa@Wawek@Siti ;) said...

Haha! Looking forward to it?? Or not! huhuu..