Sunday, June 27, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

Choc Lava Cake & A Goodbye...

Taadaaaaa!!! =)
Errr.... I guess it doesn't look as mouth-watering as I would like it to look but Ashley said it tastes good and she liked it. Good enough for me! ;) Huhuhu... It was my first attempt making the choc lava cake. More an experiment for me. Heh.. Em, this particular cake in the photo was the product of the third trial. The first one erupted on me the minute I placed it on the plate and the second one was dormant (had no lava); it was simply a cake. Huhuhu... Ashley came home Friday night after having ice-cream with her friends, right on time for her to have my choc lava cake. A treat from me for the last time. Yes, she's finished her study abroad program here in Sunny Coast. She's now probably still in her 15-hours-flight home to the States.
Another goodbye for me. Or in a less-sad-way of saying it,
'it's not goodbye, it's see you later'.

See ya later, Ashley!

Cheers!

2 comments:

fazilah:g said...

Yup, it's see you later. :)

Quiyah said...

hi.. lava cake looks yummy!
ey, probably because im hungry...huhu