Saturday, June 12, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

~ New South Wales ~

I was in Sydney for a few days last week to meet up with my sister, Yan and her family. They were in Sydney for three weeks and I'd thought I'd visit them before going for my research work in Port Stephens. I also had the chance to meet Ayisha's newborn cousin, Jack. I had a great time meeting up with everyone and now I'm kinda missing them all. Huhuhu... I've also realized how much I've missed having people look after me; make yummy-homecooked-meals for me, make sure I'm all warm at night, make me tea or coffee and just have company while watching the TV. I'm all by myself most of the time at the moment, I hope I will not go crazy! Hehehe.. Nah.. I'm being dramatic. I truly do though enjoyed my few days in the Shire! ;)

I'm now at the PSFI doing some research work. It's been great!!! Well, apart from having to be all by myself after office hours and the weekend, I'm having a blast learning so much about everything. I kinda wish I could stay longer to be able to do more, but maybe I can come back later on. I do still have until Friday to do as much as I can and I'm really hoping I'll get positive results. So far so good! InsyaAllah...

I'm not sure I could to some sight-seeing around here. I wish I could. Everyone who I've met and talked about Port Stephens with told me it's a really beautiful place. Lots of different bays and beaches. I've checked the web and I think I need to have a car to be able to go places here. Oh well, maybe next time. I could hire a car and do some touristy stuff then. Hehe...

Will hopefully have another entry wrapping up on my PSFI work trip and maybe then some pictures as well.

Cheers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa, sorry lama dah tak sempat tengok blog or mail to you....TQVM for the birthday card yang dah berzaman. doakan aji boleh pi aussie gak...ielts ezam susah ke?