Monday, May 24, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

Second honeymoon??? Heh...

Alhamdulillah (Praise to God), Mr. Hubby a.k.a. En. Suami has safely arrived in Malaysia at 3:30pm (Malaysia time) earlier today after an 8-hour flight. Myself have safely arrived back to my humble yet cosy room in Unicentral after sending him off at the Gold Coast Airport earlier this morning. I cried! Huhuhu.. The minute I stepped into my room and realized he won't be bugging me to stop doing anything and just cuddle up with him, I burst into tears. :'( There wasn't any drama at the airport. We're always pretty good with saying our goodbyes in the public but when we're alone or on the phone together, it's a whole different story. I always get teary though. Even when I know people are watching. I usually just can't help it! Huhuhu...

We actually got to spend only 5 days together. Mr. Hubby arrived Wednesday morning and his flight home was this morning, Monday. I didn't want him to go home and he really did wanted to stay, if he could. I supposed we both knew that we need to be rational and responsible so we had only one option; make use of the time we have together the best as we can! Yeehaawww! Heh...

Thinking back, I was kind of a little bit cruel to Mr. Hubby. Huhuhu.. He had to take the public transport from Goldie back to Sunny Coast. He had to go through an almost 5-hour journey of buses and train rides to the final destination; my room in Unicentral. And upon he's arrival, he rested for a bit, took a shower and walked for 20 minutes to Woolworths (a local supermarket) to buy some groceries. Yes, I made him walked to and back Woolies. Huhuhu.. Well, he did say he didn't mind. Errr... Anyways, he did however get his rest that night. =)

 Waiting for the bus to the train station in Goldie... Hehehe... Kesian dia...

Day 2 was all about Sippy Downs. Well, I only manage to show Mr. Hubby around Mooloolaba and Maroochydore. I brought him to the wharf, Underwater World, Mooloolaba beach, walked along the Esplanade and had lunch by the beach. We even met up with Denni. Well, it was by chance and we kind of just said hi as Denni was working. We went to the Sunshine Plaza for some shopping and meet up with my future landlady (landlord), Linda, and Mr. Hubby gets to see the studio unit that I'm going to rent in July. It was so cool! Mr. Hubby will probably be living there with me when he comes here to stay later on, insyaAllah.

Mooloolaba

I've planned for us to go to the zoo on Friday but it was raining. So we slept in a bit (Hehe..) and went to Brisbane city for the day. Queen Street Mall and Southbank. That's about it. Huhuhu.. Mr. Hubby did some shopping and enjoyed the live music shows and exhibits along the mall. 

  
Mr. Hubby the hat model?Heh.. SHOPPING!!!! Yipppeeee!!!!!! (I'm so fat!!!Huhuhu..)

    Peace!!! Huhuhu...                   Crossing Brisbane River..

We had so much fun on Saturday at the Australia Zoo!!!! It wasn't as big as I've imagined and there wasn't as many animals as I thought there would be but the layout, displays, shows, activities and facilities provided were so far, for me, AMAZING! Mr. Hubby enjoyed it too. We took heaps of photos but I'd probably give Mr. Hubby the chance to upload them on his Facebook profile. =)

Chilling with the Roos... Peace! =)

We started our journey to Goldie at 6:55am on Sunday morning from the Uni's bus stop and arrived in Harbour Town shopping centre around 10am. We did more shopping, had a short stroll along Surfers Paradise and headed to the YHA, Coolangatta for the night. It was very near the airport and very easy for us as Mr. Hubby needs to catch his flight the next morning.

I've planned so much stuff for Mr. Hubby to do but we only managed a handful. I supposed in the back of our minds, we hope he will be here soon and we'll do all the other stuff and everything we can  together, later on. I'm missing him so much already and wish he's still here. Having said that, I can only pray and hope for the best. This is probably the best thing for us, for now. I have learned that when you're with someone you truly love, everything else doesn't really matter.

Us on one of the train rides.

Cheers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for u wa!!
oh tidak! saye rindu incik buah hati saye ;p