Saturday, May 8, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

morning person

It feels so good to wake up early, pray, not go back to bed and actually get myself out of the oh-so-comfy room of mine; and... straight out of the house early in the morning. Yeah, I've been slacking. I'm not going to Uni as early as I want to and everything else seems to run way below the "speed limit". What??!! Heh...

Anyways, I'm planning to have a look at a potential granny flat to rent in Maroochydore on Monday and have two meetings with Uni officers that morning. So, I have forced myself to be in Uni today ,to make myself feel better not doing school work on Monday. Hehe... Just finished reading through a library book (that is due Monday!) and would (or rather should!) be doing some work in the lab later. Go! Go! Go! Huhuhu...

The sun rises around 6.10am and sets around 5.15pm nowadays. I don't hate it or anything, it just means I'll probably go to bed really early! Haha! Well, heaps happened over the past month or so, which I didn't blog  about at all and yes, I'm truly sorry to those who are awaiting my blog updates (Hahaha! Perasan!).

I'll try to update regularly. In the meantime, here's a rainbow to brighten up your day. I was so excited to catch a glimpse of it. Yes, it was during one of my early mornings walking to Uni. 

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa, masih jalan2 pagi2 cm dulu lg x? :D

Wa@Wawek@Siti ;) said...

zieyla!!! adeh!! lepas kawen trus gone...haha..nak kena start semula nih. hopefully soon!!! Chaiyok!