Friday, May 14, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

He's coming to visit!!!

Hehehe..
I supposed some of my Facebook friends would probably know that En. Suami aka Mr. Hubby is coming here for a visit next week, Wednesday. Yeay!!! I'm super excited and hope everything's going to be alright. I've been preparing and planning he's visit eversince we bought his flight tickets, which is like more than a month ago. Heh..

Anyways, I'm super motivated to get as much school work done as I could. Thinking only of the moment when he gets here and when he's here. Fullstop! Huhuhu...

In the mean time, labwork and school work is the way to go. Haha!
Have a great weekend peeps.

Cheers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

saya dpt rasa aura excited itu.. kerana saya bakal pulang Msia jun ini... ishh! mmg excited untuk jumpa fam dan buah hati ;p