Saturday, April 10, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

Separation Anxiety???

Shouldn’t I be sleeping?
Instead I can’t stop weeping…
Shouldn’t I be happy?
I'm doing my own thingy…
Am I stressed out?
Working my brains day in, day out?
How did I get so emotional?
Is it the time of the month that nothing is normal?
Oh why is it so hard?
Couldn’t it be as easy as playing cards?
Is it supposed to be easy?
I do have to take it easy…
How is it that I could be so strong before but not now?
I feel like I’m going to drown…
Drown in a pool of tears…?
*sigh*
Is it true distance makes the heart grow fonder?
I wish it’s true.
God is Great.
I can do this.
He knows I can…
 >.<

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u'll go through it Insyaallah =)

Yan said...

isk...cam Ayisha laks 'separation2 anxiety' nik ahaks...one day at a time....it'll get easier! love ya!

Nur H said...

teringat masa k. Ija dulu.....can feel what u go thru..be strong, girl.

Vicki said...

oh love - I feel for you.
Wish you were a little closer to us at least. We could distract you!
Get some valarian (herbal sleep stuff) because you should NOT be posting at 3.26am!!!!

Wa@Wawek@Siti ;) said...

Thanks everyone!!! *hugs*