Saturday, July 10, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

Lost and Found

I've kinda lost a bunch of friends.
Hmmm..staright to the point, huh?!
Anyways, it's all my fault so I'm giving myself time to think about it and change for the better.
Things happened for a reason and only yourself can work out what to gain from all that happened.
As I was sulking and walking to Uni in the rain this morning (without an umbrella?), it made me think and asked myself...
What am I doing? 
Why am I here?
What's the purpose of moving thousands of miles away from everyone I love the most and miss out on everything I enjoy??!!!
Hey!
Maybe this is a wake up call??!!
Maybe it's just to remind me how weak and fragile I am as a human being, still learning and will never stop making mistakes. (Hopefully mistakes that I can't help myself from making. Not stupid ones!!!)
.............
Am I happy?
Surprisingly, I am.
Not over the moon happy but I'm not deeply saddened that I want to leave everything and quit.
What can I do?
I'm now going to seek refuge in the world of tiny beings which I've not been fully paying attention to for a while.

Cheers!

2 comments:

RaudhahRuds said...

I guess when you're living there's so much to think sometimes you even think out loud. Never lose focus on what you're there for. This is for the long-haul. Make sure you're always with positive-minded people so you yourself will always BE positive!

Wa@Wawek@Siti ;) said...

Thanks Kak Di!! Yeah, it's just that sometimes it's a bit frustrating when all the good that you've done is forgotten by a stupid mistake you did. C'est la vie?!