Sunday, October 11, 2009 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces up, snow is exhilarating; there is no such thing as bad weather just different kinds of good weather. - John Ruskin

Despite having negative results on almost all my gradient PCR samples, I'm rather calm and relaxed. I would at times (make it most of the time) freaked out or go berserk for not being successful in my experiments. Yes, I am a bit frustrated coz this means I need to repeat it when I really was hoping I didn't have to. Not because I'm lazy or I don't want to do it. It's just that resources are kinda scarce in the lab at the moment. And my yearly fund given by the Uni has zero money. Zilch. :( Having to repeat the experiment means that I need to use more of the chemicals, etc. I guess I don't have a choice, eh?! Nonetheless, I could and would be more careful in analyzing what went wrong and what I need to do to get better positive results next time. InsyaAllah all would be good.

It's raining now. It rained this morning and I guess sometime in the middle of the night, last night. I woke up dreading that I have to go to the lab. I could have stayed in and do nothing today if I haven't been all excuses yesterday to not go and do my labwork! Huhuhu.. Oh well, too late for that. Anyways, it has been cloudy and rather cold all morning. It seems like the perfect day to stay in, cuddle up in bed and read a book. I know one or maybe more of my friends are doing this simple yet very fulfilling activity as we speak. I would probably join them after positng my entry, if the rain has yet to stop. I am currently reading 'Are You There ,Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea'. I'm almost half way through the book. I started to read the book last night before going to sleep. I think I'm going to do this reading routine just before bed coz I realized this morning that I didn't have a hard time dozing off eventhough some inconsiderate neighbours were still having a loud party 12am last night. Do you think it's because I read before bed? Or maybe I'm just too tired? Hrmm....

OOOPPPSSS! OK! I better stop blogging now. I'm eating homebrand Choc Scotch Finger more than I'm blogging. Till next time peeps! Cheers!

0 comments: