Thursday, October 1, 2009 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

~..Eid Mubarak..~ "Riang Ria Raya!"

There's too many stories, feelings and thoughts I want to share, but I'll just sum it up by saying Alhamdulillah. There are also some pictures that I'd like to share.

I almost missed out on all these...
...the day before Eid...

..Pagi raya... Like father, like son?...

...the men...
 
...Hhhmmm... Perebutan harta?! Heh...

...my Kak Long & kids...

...all the ladies in the house!!!..
 
...kakak-kakak ku... :)
 
....adikku... ;)
 
...nephews... Oh, how they've grown...
 
...outdoor session...picture taken using very the expensive camera... Huhuhu...
 

...really glad I didn't! ^_^

PS: More pictures in Facebook... Enjoy!

1 comments:

Nur H said...

i just love the pic of the children buka puasa, kg style. but, puhleassee remove tht ugly pic of me...! :) (seriously)