Saturday, November 21, 2009 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

MiM 2009

Microbiology in Maleny
Queensland Branch of the Australian Society for Microbiology
Saturday 21st November 2009

 There were very interesting research topics covered by the speakers and I'm really grateful to my supervisors for encouraging me to attend. 
The meeting was a first conference thingy for some of my labmates and I think they had fun. ;)
Ysanne did a good job on her talk. I didn't however have a picture of her.
I kinda forgotten that I've my camera with me and I guess I was just not in the mood to take or be in pictures. Darn!!! I should have and now feeling a l'il bit regretful. Huhuhu...
The scenery was extremely gorgeous and would definitely be here again. I wish I have a car. A really great spot to just relax. =)

I did have a wonderful time today and the memories would be with me forever. ;)
Loads of thanks to Nikki for driving us! You've been great.

Thanks so much for the great company ladies!!!
All the best to Tara and Chrissy for their writing up! Will miss you girls now that you don't really have to be in the lab. :(

 
But anyways, have fun writing and you guys know where to find me. Heh... ;)
Lots of love!!!

 (Haha! Just feel like posting my own name!)


 Cheers! =)




 





0 comments: