Tuesday, November 3, 2009 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

BRinG iT On!

How do you get a perfect waistline and a slim body?
Is there an easy way???
Oh how I envy girls who is skinny and can eat whatever they want without ever having to get worried which part of the body the food would end up!
However, I don't intend to be all skin and bones.

I'm just trying to keep in shape and hopefully lead a healthy lifestyle.
 What I'm doing is not something fancy or properly designed or anything.
Just eating lots of fruits and vegies, slowing down on the carbs and drinking lots of water. There's of course the exercise regime. Haha! Not!
It's just basically brisk-walking/jog/running early in the morning, hopefully everyday.
I feel so motivated right now not just because of the wedding, but knowing that I have a friend that is doing the walks with me.
I'm so lucky! =)
She's really motivated and a lot of fun too.
I just hope I could keep up with her. Seriously! Huhuhu...
There's not much I wanted to say.
Just..
Bring it on, Nikki! Heh.. ;)

Cheers!

2 comments:

Nur H said...

macam seronok aje...keep it up! cannot wait for confinement period to be over..harap ada semangat macam Wa!

Anonymous said...

chaiy0k wa!