Monday, January 10, 2011 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

Mother Nature

"How the hell are you going to Uni??"

That was the question right after I told Linda where I was heading to this morning. Linda and Helen (Linda's sister) were busy packing up sand bags. I wanted to help earlier but Linda won't let me. So, I decided to go to Uni for a bit, check up on my bacterial cultures, check my Uni e-mail and get some experiments up and going. That was the plan. But just as I was getting off the bus, I heard on the bus driver's radio that Bradman Avenue is closed. Huh?!! That's where I live! But then again Bradman Ave is quite a long road. Hope all is still fine up to where I live. Linda  did mentioned of flood warning as the Maroochy river is rising as we speak. And high tide could possible make that happen later tonight. We had quite a bit of storm last night and the rain didn't really stop since yesterday morning. Goshh!! That is a lot of rain! And it is happening all over the Sunshine Coast.

Okay. I think I better get ready to go home now.

Who could deny the power of mother nature, eh? God is Great! SubhanAllah. Hope all will be safe.

Cheers!

1 comments:

Muna Zaen said...

take care wa...be safe..with ur condition n all, semoga Allah swt melindungimu..