Friday, December 31, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

Christmas in Sydney

I'm really glad I went to Sydney for xmas. :-)))

Quality time spent with my sister, Yan; BIL, Michael; little miss squeaky, Ayisha; Tom and Imelda, Vicki and Darren and baby Jack, as well as Adam and family. Not forgetting Jess the best that made the Tiramisu cake for dessert last night (yummsss!). Hehe... Thank you so so much everyone!!! xoxoxo ;-)

Did not take photos at all which I'm blaming it on the pregnancy hormones that makes me oh so lazy. Haha! Well, all I did was eat, sit around, eat, watch tv, eat, sleep, eat, play with the kiddies, eat, help around a bit when needed, eat, oh and yes, shopping! :-) Huhuhu... Oh well, I was really just happy to be surrounded by familiar faces. Didn't realize how much I missed them until I'm there. And starting to miss them all now. Isk isk... Huhuhu..

It's the last day of the year 2010 today. Already??!!! Hurmmm... My mind's suddenly going into a reminiscing-the-year-2010-mode. Huhuhu... How was your year?

Cheers!

0 comments: