Saturday, November 27, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)
It's been too long. Been thinking of blogging. Having thoughts of what to write i.e the entry title, how to start the entry, what's it about etc; but once I'm online, I'll just not feel like it. Huhuhu... (Malas sebenarnye!!!Heh..) 

I missed the 1pm bus home and because it's Saturday, the bus comes once every hour. Booo!!! Might as well write an entry, eh?!

Heaps happened these past few weeks. The highlight would be on the 10th. Presented in a competition in the morning and had my PhD confirmation seminar in the afternoon. Finally.
I didn't win the competition but my PhD candidature is now confirmed and it's not probationary anymore. Yeay! Alhamdulillah.

Before the competition started.


I froze!!! Blaming it on the nerves!!! Huhuhu.. Oh well, I had fun though and received a box of chocolates! :-)

Pictures courtesy of my dear friend, Nubia. Muchas gracias! ;-)

Time to go home!

Cheers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done dearie !!

congrats!
hugs* ! you deserved it :)

Yan said...

woohooo!!!! eh..nampak cam dah chubby chubs skeeeeet and berglow2 ah! pewwit! hehehe..

Nur H said...

well done, wa! betul la, glowing...enjoy yr pregnancy. :)

Muna Zaen said...

congrats..both for Phd n the pregnancy..hihihi..

Anonymous said...

Congrats for ur Phd. Take good care wawerq! ;)

Wa@Wawek@Siti ;) said...

Zieyla: Thank you, sweetheart! ;-)
Yan & K. Ieja: glowing ke?? Makan mmg byklah..huhuhu...
Dreamer: domo arigatou! Heh...
mrsdjones: thanks dear!!

Anonymous said...

tahniah for the phd and baby...sori lama tak tengok my sisters' blog.....
anyway, take care, doa byk-2 IA everything dimudahkan....
btw awat 1 jam sekali bas....teruk nyer aussie...heheh

love
AJI