Friday, December 25, 2009 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

Ho! Ho! Ho!

It’s Christmas! Such a joyous and happy day! Actually, I am kinda stranded in a train station. Huhuhu.. It’s 7:45 am and the train was delayed for an hour. It should’ve arrived here in Landsborough at 7:13 am but there has been an inconvenience. There are about 12 of us waiting for the train. Are they not celebrating Christmas? Hhmmm... Geeshh.. It’s raining!!! Cooling but I’ll have to make a run for it to get back to the station later. I’m not that far away. Just across the street.

See, there’s Landsborough train station. =)

Oh yeah... I got a xmas present!!! It’s rather the one and only present this year. Heh... I didn’t really expect it but THANKS SO MUCH, Denni!!! Loooove it! =)

I was itching all day yesterday to open it. Feels like a little kid!!! Hahaha!!!

It was sitting on my bedside table all night and I opened it right after my prayers this morning. Heeee...

They were chocolates!!!! Lindt lindor chocs!!! YUMMY!!! I wonder why I didn’t take a picture of it. Hhmmm.. Anyways, now I need to control myself from finishing them in one sit! Hehehe... Oooppss... There’s an announcement from the trains station. Better get back there. Hope the train’s coming soon! ;-)

Wishing everyone a merry Christmas and happy holidays!!! Enjoy!
Cheers!

0 comments: