Sunday, December 20, 2009 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

☺..behind the wheel..☺

Just got back from sending Denni & Bec to their staffs' Christmas party.
Yeah, I drove the car!!! Heee...
It was not the first time that I've driven in Oz but I don't drive very often here.
I forgot how therapeutic driving can sometimes be.
It was a really nice drive from Mooloolaba back to Unicentral.
Well, I drove to and back.
Denni wanted me to drive to Mooloolaba so that I would know the way better.
Eventhough it's been almost a year here, I'm still not that confident of the roads.
I remember some of the buses route though.
Hehehe...
I do get scared to the thought of driving in Oz.
It's like when I first started to drive kinda feeling.
Sweating, butterflies in the stomach...
Haha!!!
Hhmmm...
I wonder why...
Maybe I just need to get used to it, huh??
Have to get a car first!
Huhuhu...
Oh well, I am feeling more and more confident.
Maybe when the time is right (and the money is there! Huhuhu...), I'll get a car.
Until then, buses and trains for me!
And yeah, the wonderful walks!
Ahaksss!


Cheers!

My set of wheels back home.... Miss you JFK!!! (Huhuhu.. the only picture I have...)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

missed my car jugak..'charco' .. hee