Tuesday, August 25, 2009 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

What's it all about?

It was two years ago since I first started to blog. I've created my blog in my Friendster's profile. It was not as popular as blogspot but it was easier for me then, because I'll be logging in my friendster account every other day. And to have people read my writings; Aiyooo!!! So shy-lah... Haha! Nowadays, I don't really think of it as much. Besides, at the moment, being far from home and all alone, I just feel like sharing my thoughts, feelings and everything that's going on in my life with everyone, especially my family & friends .

Because I'm creating a new blog in blogspot, I'm required to have the name of my blog, etc... I was thinking of taking the easy way out; use everything from my Friendster's blog. Hhrrmmm... Nah! I'll have new ideas for it. After a good night's sleep, alas....



M.i.l.k.I.n.M.y.C.o.f.f.e.e


Haha... Seriously, I just love the sound of it. Was even thinking of spelling the coffee as kawwfee; some of my friends would have a laugh about it. But then again, I'll just stick to the correct english spelling. For now... ;) There are so many interpretations of the phrase when you really put your mind into it. However, I won't blog about it now. Maybe later on. Although, anyone that has any ideas are welcome to share. Please, leave a comment... :)

I do want to share something that I've found while creating this particular entry.




Title: Milk in My Coffee


Author: Eric Jerome Dickey


Publisher: Penguin


Date Published: September 1998



Yes people, it's a book. More information at http://aalbc.com/books/milkinmy.htm


I've read the review of the book and it seems interesting. I might go around and try to find the book when I'll have the time.


If anyone is wondering about my previous blog, feel free to drop by at http://wawerq.blog.friendster.com/


Till my next post.

3 comments:

JeP said...

It's about time you've converted to blogspot! :D

Welcome to the club, wa!

Adam Lee said...

thumbs up!!!

cdalan said...

gotcha!! selamat berpuasa