Friday, June 8, 2012 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

Chocolate Éclairs

Masterchef Australia 2012's Afternoon Tea Challenge in Tasmania.
The above prompted me to try and make Chocolate Éclairs myself. 
Oh and it's winter - comfort food time! Hehehe!
I have been looking for them and even tried one from a bakery near our place few weeks ago. I'm not really sure how a really good Chocolate Éclairs should taste like but hey, pastry + cream + chocolate?! Anytime, anywhere. Hihihi...
Mr.Hubby and Aariz was having their afternoon nap so thought I'd have a go at a recipe I found online few days ago. It's from this webpage.
Below are the photos of my creation. ;-)

I know..they don't really look like the ones at the shops, etc. They're a bit 'rustic'?! Hihi..
Overall, I think I've pulled it off quite well. ;-)
As usual, Mr.Hubby gave a tick of approval for my effort today. So, OK lah... ;-)

Cheers!

1 comments:

Nur H said...

they sure look YUMMY!