Sunday, May 20, 2012 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

Salmon and Spinach Quiche

Just a quick entry. 
I was itching to try make this quiche ever since I came across it the other day. 
Saw the recipe from this blog. I really admire the owner/writer of the blog. Such a great cook!!! And her photos are so much more pretty, tasty and professional looking!
Oh, and I'm also dedicating this post to my MIL and SIL. ;-) I was making this when they were Skype-ing with Mr.Hubby and Aariz. First time try ni, Mak and Aisyah. OKlah... Hehe...

Fresh from the oven. Quiche's still in the tin.
Mr.Hubby helped taking the Quiche out from the tin and took this photo. ;-)
My quiche tin's about 2cm deep, hence it's quite thin... Sodap aje.. Ahakksss!
Mr.Hubby just had to take this shot just because.. Heh..
We really need to practice taking photos more! Huhuhu...

Cheers!

4 comments:

Muna Zaen said...

mouth-watering...looks yummy!

phatgurl said...

It looks good and it must tasted good too. Rajin giler hokkayyy...! Still got time, eh? Not for me though...huhu

Yan said...

pastry tu wat sendirik ke????????? woohoo!

Wa@Wawek@Siti ;) said...

Dreamer: i'll bake one for you if you come and visit us?! ;)

Yatoque: only when Mr.Hubby's around. Kalau tak mmg tak sempat buat ape2...huhuhu...

Yan: Hebatkan?!!1 Hahahaha! Tapi tak reti kuarkan dari tin. Azif yg buatkan...huhu