Monday, October 18, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

F.L.O.W.E.R.S

You've got flowers!!! :-)

Thanks so much, Tara!!! She came in the lab this morning and told me she has flowers for me, fresh from her garden! My house is now very pretty. I've made small arrangements of the flowers. Well, at least I tried. Heh.. And now, I have flowers on the TV as I enter the house, the coffee table, on the dinner table and a rose on my bedside table in my room. :-)
The whole bunch of fresh wonderful flowers...
On the TV...
On the coffee table beside the lounge...
On the dinner table...
A rose next to the bed... Hope I won't knock it while I sleep.. Huhuhu...
I wish I know the names of them all. I suck! Huhuhu... I LOVE flowers nonetheless. Anyways, now I can 'watch' the TV without even turning it on. Ahaksss!! ;-)

Cheers!

PS: Wonder if I can get a part time job making flower arrangements?! Haha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a pretty !
so sweet of her. njoy ur new environment dearie

Wa@Wawek@Siti ;) said...

She is a sweet girl!! Thanks zieyla! You're a sweetie too! ;-)

Muna Zaen said...

memang ada bakat buat flower arrangement nih...boleh dipupuk lg..heheh..suke!

Wa@Wawek@Siti ;) said...

Yeke miss dreamer?? Semangat nk carik bunga lak lps nih!ahakss... ;-)