Sunday, April 14, 2013 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

I'm ALIVE!!!

I'm not making excuses for not blogging for almost 6 months but... Yeah, I am! Hehehe...
 
 
Honestly, it's not that bad but I'd just rather do something else like finishing my THESIS! or SLEEP! when I do have the time than writing my blog. If only I could just say the words or tell the stories and it'll blog itself. Huhuhu...
 
As in everyone else's lives I'm sure, a lot has been going on in ours too. Although, there's nothing out of this world or anything like that that happened, it's just everyday life and Aariz! ;-)
 
Since my last blog entry;
 
- We had Xmas holidays and New Year's in the Coast.
 
- My sister Yan came to visit 2nd week of January, so I finally met dear Eli!
Boys hanging out! ;)
Turns out only the mommies want to take photos! Huhuhu...

No more Eli and Che Yan... :(

- We shaved Aariz's hair. He was called a girl by strangers more than 3 times! Huhuhu..
 
Aariz before haircut.
Aariz halfway through haircut. Yeah, we didn't shave it off all at once. Huhuhu...
All gone!
- Went to Brisbane for a few times and had friends from Brisbane came to visit. :-)
 
- Aariz has yet to talk. He only says Nak (I want) and uses it for everything. We think he does  understand what we're saying and what we do. Like he'll put his cup/plates in the sink, throw rubbish in the bin, etc. And oh he imitates us. A lot! So, we're trying to be very careful not to say and do inappropriate things. Huhuhu... Oh, and Aariz's not putting on that much weight. I'm kinda worried but only when people kept commenting on that fact. Else, I think he's healthy and he'll tell me in his own kinda way when he's hungry which I can ususally tell. I know he's  getting taller though. Hhhmmm...
 
- Linda (our landlady) had a major surgery. So, we kinda helped her around the house for a bit.
 
- I bought a coffee/cappucino maker equipped with a frother for $20! It's tiny and used but I can make my own cafe styled coffee! Woohooo!!! 
 
No more spending $$$ on coffee!! Hehehe...
 - Finally had Aariz sent to a babysitter while I help with my supervisor with teaching. All's good! Phew! ;-)
 
- Mr.Hubby said Goodbye to his hair after almost 2 years!!! Huhuhu..
 
- We just applied for an extension of our current visa. So, we are on bridging visa which means we can't leave Oz until it is approved. Or we can, but risked having problems for when we want to re-enter Oz.
 
See, nothing major. I cannot believe though how time flies although some moments do tend to go on forever. Huhuhu...
 
Hah! I am so over my studies but it won't finish by itself!
I am at the moment feeling guilty for the times not spent with Mr.Hubby and Aariz. Like today; It's Sunday, very nice weather (after a week of non-stop rain!), could have gone to the beach, etc. But no. I am in Uni and I have no idea want they're doing. *sigh*
I know Mr.Hubby's kinda homesick and can't wait to go home but I really wish he's really happy deep down inside. And I truly hope whatever Aariz remembers from these past few years of my crazy life are only great happy memories. Huhuhu...
Well, before I start rambling unnecessarily, I'd better wrap this up and continue with school work! ;-)
 
Fishing along the river! ;-)
 
 Cheers!
 
 
 

4 comments:

cdalan said...

i want that coffee maker too. pretty plis!!!!

Yan said...

dua dua dah potong rambut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

yup, like the coffee maker too...
All the best to you Salwa !!!

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)