Friday, May 27, 2011 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

A good night's sleep? What does that mean?

Huhuhu... it's getting harder and harder to get a really good night's sleep for me nowadays. Mr. Hubby said some nights he did see me sleeping soundly and even snores at times (I snore?!!!!) but I don't really feel like it when I wake up. Although, I guess there are mornings that I do feel better than others; have more energy, feeling awake and not feeling tired and sleepy still. I didn't sleep till probably about 3 last night. Trying to drag myself up from bed at 7 this morning. Err.. Not going to happen! I need to get some labwork done for goodness sake! *sigh* 

Did some reading this morning though and washing. Mr. Hubby cooked and now at the Friday prayers. He attempted to cook Osso buco that takes 2 hours to cook. I'm hungry! Heh... Will have lunch when he comes home in a bit. In the mean time, I thought I'd blog a bit while waiting.
Whose are these???? Hihihi...
The girls from Micro lab in Uni organized a baby shower for me last week and it was a surprised! I totally fell for it. I even got a bit teary. Huhuhu... It was a very simple one. Lunch and pressies. 
The girls had each of the pressies individually wrapped! 
 Almost everyone from the lab joined in; Eva, Chrissy, Tara, Nikki, Aycan, Amberlee, Emma and Jazz. Thank you so much, girls!!! You've all been wonderful. Not just for the baby shower but for being so nice, caring, supportive and helpful from the moment you knew I was pregnant. 
Ysanne couldn't make it for the shower but she had been planning and working on a wonderful gift for months. Mr Hubby loves it and was all excited about it as he couldn't stop smiling whilst looking at it and he immediately posted a photo on his Facebook wall.
Handmade patchwork blanket... Thanks Ysanne!
Nubia also dropped by our place early last week and got something for the lil un. It was from her, Ana (Nubia's sister) and their family. There was also a handmade card made by her mum. Thank you!!!
Nappy Cake! ;-)
I think we have everything covered in terms of the lil un's clothes, etc. I have been looking for baby mittens for a while now. We have a few but some are I feel too big for newborns so I wanted to get more. I've been to all the big stores; Target, K-Mart, Big W, etc but couldn't find them. And finally, I found them at Woolies yesterday! I was so excited! OMG! I got excited for having find baby mittens?! Haha! Anyways, hope they'll fit out lil un perfectly. 
Too cute! Should I buy more? Hhmmm...
 I am now in my 38th week and people say it's anytime now. Hhmmm... honestly, I feel like I'm not totally prepared for what's coming. Is that normal? Huhuhu... 
Anyways, I'm sure we'll be fine. ;-)

Cheers!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I'm so excited for you. Wish I could have been at that baby shower! Get used to not sleeping. It's still not happening here!

Muna Zaen said...

such a cool friends u have...cepat je masa berlalu..dah nak due ek, semoga semuanya selamat...

Anonymous said...

saya teruja !
wawa.. hugs! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there! While it may not be glamorous since I am asking ahead-- please let me know what you need more of, and I will send it over as my gift!! Love you and missing you always!

Ellie <3