Saturday, March 5, 2011 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

Sea FM

Hehehe.. Total randomness...

I'm now in the lab. Been here since 8 and have just finished my work for today. I guess I've miscalculated the time needed to get all my plans done or I'm probably getting slower. Had to stop twice for a snack! Heh... 
Consequently, I've missed the 1pm bus. Oh well, will wait for the 2pm one. Not long now! Huhuhu...

Anyways, just a quick entry for today. The local radio station Sea FM decided to broadcast their morning show live on a Sunbus (buses around Sunshine Coast). It was last Thursday. Guess what? No, I was not interviewed on the show but the crew was broadcasting on the bus that I was on. Woohooo! Haha! Well, they were already on the bus when I got on. They stayed on the same bus as I got off at the Plaza. A lady who was in the bus before me was interviewed. She was so excited. She even got a goodie bag. I want that goodie bag! Hehehe... Yeah, that's the exciting thing that happened in my life for the week! Huhuhu..

Oh wait! Something interesting and more significant did happened earlier on the week. I went for my first visit at the Nambour General Hospital. InsyaAllah I will be giving birth there. And I have the Blue Book now! Hehehehe... Will upload pictures later on. Gotta go now. Need to catch the bus.

Cheers!

1 comments:

Muna Zaen said...

uuuu...aussie baby...