Wednesday, September 8, 2010 | By: Wa@Wawek@Siti ;)

Good to be home, even for a little while...

I'm home!
Hehe..Malaysia, home. But not quite back in my hometown just yet. Mr .Hubby has a one-day training in KL today so we spent a night at Corus Hotel, KL.
Arrived in KLIA, LCC Terminal at 3.15pm yesterday and we headed straight to KL. (What's with the traffic?? Urghh! Huhuhu...)
I'll be heading to my sister's place, Kak Long in a bit. Excited although a tiny bit lazy to drive. But Mr. Hubby reckons it'll be better for me to have the car with me, instead of leaving it parked in the hotel and going by train. Okie dokie! ;)
I'll be home for 2 weeks but it'll not be all fun & relaxing. Still have Uni work to be submitted! Huhuhu.. Oh well, I'm not complaining. It's good enough that my supervisor actually lets me have a break considering all the lab experiments yet to be done.
It's a bit weird, but I'm kinda missing Oz! Well, it's more of the exchanges of smiles, and Hi! and Hello!, or Good morning! from total strangers as we walk pass each other. I thought Malaysians are friendly? No one even smiled at me at the station, in the train or as I was walking from the train station to the hotel. And one more thing; I miss the cool breeze even when the sun's shining bright! Huhuhuhuhu... Mr. Hubby said stop dreamimg and waiting for that to happen here. Err..
Nonetheless, really glad to be home!
Just in case I'm too busy (or lazy!) to blog anytime soon,
Eid Mubarak everyone! Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin!

Cheers!

3 comments:

fazilah:g said...

Kaaaan Wawek.. Aku pun pikir benda yang sama. Itu baru pasal senyum, belum pasal driving. Bad drivers! patut la banyak negara tanak convert our license untuk drive negara diorang. Serve us right.

Anyway, let me know bila ko balik JB ek. Aku balik KL harini (rabu petang ni) and will be back in JB on Monday 13th.

Eid Mubarak to you and family Wawek. Maaf zahir batin. :)

Muna Zaen said...

yup...i miss exactly the same thing as you Wawek, different country tho..hehe..Selamat menyambut hari raya n maaf zahir batin to u too..

Anonymous said...

njoy ur raya hun!